Delta Dental of Illinois is currently recruiting for the following position(s):
The Network Administrator is responsible for functioning as the technical lead for network administration and maintenance as well as server administration. Will ensure that quality network and server support is provided.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer and maintain network infrastructure.
- Communicate standards, protocol and documentation.
- Develop technical network solutions, evaluate hardware and systems, and coordinate changes to systems.
- Responsible for the integrity & safety of the data stored on the network.
- Establish and maintain system security tools.
- Maintain remote access, wide area and local area network hardware and software and related components such as switches, routers, firewalls, and cable networking.
- Design, manage and maintain the backup scheme, ensure backups are carried out.
- Manage, maintain Windows and Linux server configurations.
- Identify needs, obtain quotes, and purchase hardware/software.
- Provide help desk support to users, developers, and application support.
- Provide support for phone system.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
Four-year college degree or equivalent experience. Minimum 2 years’ experience in a network administrative and server administration role. In depth knowledge of HP Switches, Palo Alto Firewalls, Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, and Linux. Two years active experience in security concepts and implementation of security applications to support WAN and local networks. Knowledgeable about building and maintaining server and desktop hardware.
Vice President and Science Officer
The VP & Science Officer reports to the CEO and is responsible for implementing new product designs working with cross-functional teams to achieve consumer desires and competitive price points. Identifies emerging technologies and trends in the dental industry and provides analysis and recommendations to the organization. Requires a strong analytical skill-set; with the ability to interpret and use data to make and support a business case. A strong understanding of trends and best practices in dentistry and improving oral health is required. Experience as a public health dentist, military dentist, and/or in dental epidemiology is a strong preference. An advanced degree DDS or DMD degree is required.
Resumes for the VP & Science Officer should be sent to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org for this position only.
Delta Dental of Illinois
111 Shuman Boulevard
Naperville, IL 60563