Delta Dental of Illinois is currently recruiting for the following position(s):
Electronic Enrollment Analyst
The Electronic Enrollment Analyst is responsible for processing and reviewing electronic enrollment as well as researching and analyzing file and program issues. This position is responsible for providing service to both internal and external stakeholders through effective verbal and written communication.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary Enrollment contact for implementation and on-going processing as well as acting liaison between enterprise technical support and group programmers.
- Submit programming projects to the IT department for electronic processing, review file layouts, test files, and provide results to stakeholders.
- Process enrollment files and review output reports.
- Review internal and external error reports from all posted files.
- Prepare and report all external errors to designated group contacts.
- Analyze internal errors and perform necessary adjustments and updates
- Initiate conference calls with technical support, group programmers and Group contacts to discuss initial setup and on-going transmission of electronic enrollment.
- Report problems and devise solutions with the necessary stakeholders.
- Maintain communication with all internal departments and employer groups of issues and enhancements.
- Assist with testing of electronic processing enhancements and issue resolution.
- Educate groups on proper procedures for submitting electronic enrollment (including web enrollment).
- Maintain Employer web user access for Enrollment, Billing, and other requested options.
- Work closely with Finance on billing issues and enrollment reconciliations.
- Work closely with Group Maintenance on group enrollment changes (i.e., group number changes, primary number changes, terminations, etc).
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
Two-year degree or relevant work experience in a similar position involving extensive computer use and problem solving skills. Must have excellent interpersonal skills that facilitate problem solving. Must be experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel and have knowledge of Enrollment processing. Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and be involved simultaneously in a variety of projects and/or tasks. Ability to interface with external and internal stakeholders. Insurance industry experience is a plus.
Delta Dental of Illinois
111 Shuman Boulevard
Naperville, IL 60563